Tuesday 15 June 2010

Japan and the CCN

It feels like I haven't done a proper blog in AGES. In fact, I haven't. I've been to Expo and since then all I've been doing is editing videos. Now I have the time to actually watch them but will probably make a day of it next week or something? I still have stuff to do and a lot to catch up with. I really want everything I need to do.. DONE before the end of June. I do have a list.

Japan won 1-0 against Cameroon. I am so pleased. I have a World Cup memory now where Japan kicked some ass and got a great goal. They usually do start really well though. At the last World Cup, they were beating Australia 1-0 until the last 10 minutes and then lost 3-1. They were also beating Brazil 1-0 too which made me feel a lot better because at the time I had flu.. then they lost 4-1 and got knocked out the cup. This time they have a chance, they just have to keep their defence strong as it is now and they'll get to the next round.

Now to the CCN, the Crazy Collaboration Network, some of the finest people on the net all in one. I was talking to the admins of TCT and ICN the other day about making the three channels 5 members each. It's not really viable yet for TCT and ICN but starting from the 28th of June, Kingdom Of Crazyness will become 5 members with two or three cover people. I believe this will make a much secure team, and if anyone leaves, the 1st cover person will be next in line to take over a day. The team will be making videos from Monday to Friday, so the week starting this Thursday will end on Wednesday next week, and then have 4 days off until the new format begins. Sayem on Monday, Sam on Tuesday, Rachel on Wednesday, Pete on Thursday, and Sammy on Friday. Pete will move from his Sunday spot to Thursday, taking over from Luke who has flitted over to the ICN. I am still quite shocked that Luke even wanted to move from KoC but in the end it's his choice. I will be leaving my Saturday and going on as cover, and I will be asking two people I know if they'd like to be the 2nd and 3rd cover people. I always hope nobody will need to cover but having subs on the bench is always handy. They don't even know who they are yet but they will as soon as I've posted this blog, whether they accept is another thing. I think Kingdom Of Crazyness will feel a bigger sense of being a team once this begins on 28th of June. I'm really looking forward to it.If you haven't subbed yet to the Kingdom, please go and do so and support us. It's still needing a lot of support and only you can help. *bows* http://www.youtube.com/KingdomOfCrazyness I probably could go on and on with my blog but screw it, I'll do another one soon, it's nice to blog. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment