Sunday 9 May 2010

Animal Crossing Pictures

Thanks to Ruth for reminding me. :) I mentioned on TonyoTV last week about Animal Crossing pictures. If you've played the game on Nintendo DS, you'll know the animals give you their photo if they consider you a really good friend. So now everyone's sparked up their cameras or artistic abilities and doing each other pictures and stuff.

If you want to swap with me, it can be at Expo if you're going or at some other point in the future, I will do you a picture. If you want to do this, please comment on this blog (Note) on my Facebook. I have so many blogging sites now the only one I can keep proper track with is my Facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/Tonyous

I will note everyone down and try and do something. If I can find some picture frames, I'll even frame them. I don't want someone to give me theirs and I have nothing to give in return so make sure you tell me here. :) I'll probably make people them anyways but I'd feel awkward if someone gave me a picture and I didn't have anything to give back.

The picture can be anything really. A photo of yourself, a picture of me, anything you like. Art is really cool too which I think most people would do. I haven't got a lot of time on my hands and my artistic talent left me when I was a kid, but might give it a shot? Otherwise I'll have photos of myself. Haha. Okies, so let's do this. GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment