Tuesday 25 May 2010

TonyoTV and Depression

I'll be on BlogTV tonight (Tuesday 25th May) from 7pm GMT. It's my last camstream before the Expo, so we can have a group chat and see if we're prepared enough. I think this will be handy to remind us of forgotten things before the weekend.

7pm GMT - Tuesday 25th May 2010
http://www.blogtv.com/people/Tonyous

NERF WAR.... It'll start at 8pm now. Doctor Who is on at 7pm this Saturday which is later than usual, so I've put the time on by half an hour. Before we start shooting, the Pocky Brigade will be back chasing Joey down, then war shall begin!

Alright, now to the depressing bit. Half an hour before doing this, I did my videos which needed filming, I was hyper, maybe a little too hyper, and then I got depressed. Reason being.. Lost finished! It's sinking in now that it's over. 6 years worth of my favourite TV show and it's all finished. Tony is very sad. I suppose I'd be alright with having Flash Forward to look forward to but that finishes this Monday and they f***ing cancelled it! Looks like I'll have to take things into my own hands then doesn't it?

Not only this, on Sunday at noon, England are playing against...... JAPAN! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, F***! NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Why Expo weekend when I'm having fun and being busy, WHY? I've been wanting to see England play against Japan for years, now it happens, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *SWEARS A LOT* I want a time machine! God damn it, I hate you FIFA!

In other news, I got my Japanese football shirt today. I'm very proud to support my country. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment